121 E Lake Move-Out Procedure
To: Colorado Gamma Undergraduate Chapter
From: Colorado Gamma Alumni & Volunteer Council (AVC)
Subject: Spring 2010 Check-Out Procedure
Having the house left in the condition requested below enables efficient and effective improvements and maintenance to the facility during the summer and assures that everyone has a clean house/room to move into this Fall. We appreciate your help as we maintain and improve your Chapter House. Have a great summer and we look forward to welcoming you back for the 2011-2012 academic year.
If the common areas, and particularly the bathrooms, are not left clean and void of all trash, $30 will be deducted from every live-in member’s security deposit which will need to be repaid prior to Fall move in.
- Remove all items from your current room
- Vacuum your current room
- Label (your name) and move items on the Acceptable List into your Fall 2010 assigned room for storage
- Label and return keys to your current room in the key drop box, located in mail room
Close and Open Dates and Times
All items that do not meet the criteria below must be removed from the Chapter facility by 12:00 PM on Saturday, May 22nd. The Chapter facility will be closed for the summer at that time and no member is permitted to enter the premises for any reason. If you feel that you need access to the facility while it is closed, do not attempt to gain entry without contacting the Alumni & Volunteer Council (AVC). The Chapter facility will be reopened to Members living in the facility for the 2010-2011 academic year at 12:00 PM on Sunday, August 15th.
Acceptable Items to Store in Your Fall 2010 Room
Acceptable Items to leave in your Fall 2010 assigned room:
- Mattress/Box Spring/Bed Frame (sheets/blankets/pillows are to be taken with you)
- Dresser/Bookshelf (Completely emptied out, no items in/on)
- Desk/Chair (Completely emptied out, no items in/on)
- All items left in the facility must be on the list of Acceptable items, be left in your Fall 2011 assigned room, and have your name affixed to the item (we suggest a roll of masking tape and a marker).
- Any member that leaves personal items in their current or Fall 2011 room that do not meet the criteria above will forfeit $30 of their security deposit.
- Any member that does not reasonably vacuum their current room will forfeit $30 of their security deposit.
- Any member(s) that does not leave their labeled room keys in the drop box will forfeit $30 of their security deposit.
- If personal items are left in the common areas of the facility, $30 will be deducted from every current live-in member’s security deposit. Items left in common areas will be discarded (gentlemen, items left really will be disposed).
Any forfeited security deposit amount must be repaid to move in for the Fall 2011 semester.
All items that do not meet all of the criteria will be removed from the chapter house and discarded, without exception. The House Corporation is not liable for any items left at the chapter house.